I love camera gear. It is my favorite kind of technology (followed by computers). As an artist it is one of the tool I use to create, whether it is a still image or a moving image. Yes I have two different camera kits, one of which i need to expand with a couple of new lenses. But a guy can dream can’t he? It doesn’t hurt to wish (unless i am lost in a day dream wishfully thinking and run into a wall, that would hurt).
There is some method to this madness. I don’t have things in an exact order, but it runs from what would be more practical to things not so practical at the moment/things i only may only get to drool over (yet is still obtainable). That really only applies to the last 3 items. They are expensive. However, medium format photography is the direction i would someday like to move towards.
Anyway, because of lack of any other categories I want to blog about at this time, here is my wish list from B&H. So if you wish to buy them for me, I would be eternally grateful (just kidding, though that would be awesome and you would be on my list of all time favorite people).
- Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM Lens for Canon
- Sigma – 24-105mm F/4 DG OS HSM Lens for Canon DSLR Cameras
- Lensbaby – Edge 80 Optic
- Lensbaby – Sweet 35 Optic
- GoPro – HERO4 Black (Adventure Edition)
- 6 of these, because they are awesome
- Matthews – Hollywood Century C Stand
- 4 or more
- Impact – Soft and Natural 4 Socket 3 Light Kit
- Panasonic – Lumix DMC-GH4 4K Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera
- Spiffy Gear – Light Blaster Strobe Based Projector
- Spiffy Gear – Blaster Creative Kit – Backdrops
- Spiffy Gear – Blaster Creative Kit – Wings
- Pentax – 645Z Medium Format DSLR Camera (Body Only)
- Pentax – HD PENTAX-DA645 28-45mm f/4.5 ED AW SR Lens
- Pentax – Pentax-D FA 645 55mm f/2.8 AL[IF] SDM AW Lens
Hopefully, next post will be interesting. I am still trying to find two more categories that i want to post on a regular basis.